'80s Carpenter Fit Jeans
40% Off Everything With Code FRIENDS + Extra 10% With Code FAMILY
Fit & Sizing
- Mid rise.
- Cut straight through the hip, thigh, and leg.
- Leg opening: 16"/ 41 cm.
- Model is 6'2"/188 cm with a 32"/81 cm waist, wearing a regular Gap size 32x32.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by 1980s Worker denim styles.
- In a perfect year-round 10.75 oz. denim.
- Classic indigo wash.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Button closure, zip fly.
- Paint splatter throughout.
- Better denim. Better planet. This pair of denim is part of our water-saving Washwell program. Compared to conventional wash methods, Washwell has saved millions of liters of water since 2016.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.