Selvedge Slim Jeans with GapFlex
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- In our premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Made with GapFlex stretch technology for extra flexibility and total comfort.
- In a heavyweight 13.75 oz denim.
- Rope dyed in a deep indigo color that uniquely fades over time for a worn-in look and feel.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Button closure, zip fly.
- Cuffs can be unrolled.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase