Made in the USA 1969 Premium High Rise Straight Fit Jeans
Fit & Sizing
- Straight through the hip & thigh.
- Straight leg opening.
- 16” leg opening.
- Model is 6'2 with a 32" waist wearing a regular Gap size 32x32.
Select a quantity
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Select a store to check product availability
A special limited edition capsule of jeans sustainably sourced, sewn, and washed in the USA.
- Cotton is grown in in the southern USA at Vidalia Mills, using responsible sourcing and sustainable agricultural practices.
- Woven on vintage looms from the ‘50s that Vidalia Mills acquired to protect the art of creating sustainable Selvedge denim.
- 14 oz. Selvedge denim made from sustainable, traceable cotton.
- Cut, washed, and sewn into jeans in downtown Los Angeles at Vidalia Mill’s partner facility, American Made.
- 5-pocket style.
- Button fly.
- Outseams, Interior coin pocket are Selvedge and visible at the hem.
- Leather patch at back waistband.
- 100% Cotton
- Close all fasteners before washing.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Cool iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry low.