GapKids | National Geographic Photo Ark 100% Organic Cotton Graphic T-Shirt
Fit & Sizing
- Straight, easy fit.
- Hits at the hip.
Our latest collaboration focuses on sustainability, adventure, discovery, and exploration of our planet. Plus, each piece in the collection is made with recycled or organically grown materials. Look inside the product for full details. We're thrilled to partner with National Geographic, which does critical work in the areas of science, exploration, education and conservation.
- Made with 100% organically grown cotton. Organic cotton is better for people and the environment because it's grown without the use of harmful synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Soft knit.
- Short sleeves.
- True Black shirt features a Bengal Tiger graphic at front. Turn the t-shirt over to find special facts about the Bengal Tiger.
- White shirt features a Giant Panda graphic at front. Turn the t-shirt over to find special facts about the Giant Panda.
- Optic White shirt features an Orangutan graphic at front. Turn the t-shirt over to find special facts about Orangutans.
- Black shirt features Monarch Butterfly graphics at front. Turn the t-shirt over to find special facts about Monarch Butterflies.
- The National Geographic Photo Ark is a multiyear effort, led by photographer Joel Sartore, that aims to document every species living in the world’s zoos and wildlife sanctuaries, inspire action through education, and help protect wildlife by supporting on-the-ground conservation projects.
- 2018 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of National Geographic Society, used under license.
- This t-shirt was made in a factory that runs the Gap Inc. P.A.C.E. (Personal Advancement & Career Enhancement) program. P.A.C.E. is our educational program that helps the women who make our clothes build the skills, knowledge, confidence & resilience needed to advance in work & life. Learn more at gap.com/pace
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Machine wash, delicate cycle.