The Gen Good T-Shirt
Fit & Sizing
- Straight silhouette with a relaxed fit.
- Hits at the hip.
Generation Good is our bridge to the future. It’s an outline for our commitments to the people who make our clothes and to our planet. It’s a promise to you that we’ll never stop working towards better and bigger strides forward in our sustainability journey. And it starts with the five pillars on our good list: Better Materials, Less Waste, Less Water, Lower Emissions, and Support for Workers. We’ll need your help to get there—that’s why we started with your essentials. Jeans and tees. Because it feels good to do/wear/be good.
- Less Waste: We believe style is circular. That’s why we obsess over fabric, details, and quality—each piece lasts a lifetime, whether it’s in your closet or someone else’s. Learn how to pass on the good with Give Back Box Here
- Less Water: This tee saves uses 50% less water in garment washing through the laundry process that the mill uses. By using a fabric spray instead of a garment wash, the mill uses less water and to prevent shrinkage (win, win).
- Lower Emissions: The mill where we produced this shirt has participated and achieved Greenhouse Gas emission savings through participation in a Gap Inc. Recognized Efficiency Program.
- Better Materials:This shirt is made with 100% organically grown cotton. Organic cotton is better for people and the environment because it's grown without the use of harmful synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Support for Workers:This shirt was made in a factory supported by our Gap Inc. P.A.C.E program, which empowers women through career and life skill education for garment workers.
- Short sleeves.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash.