The Gen Good Graphic T-Shirt
Fit & Sizing
- Straight silhouette with a relaxed fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Marco is 6'2/188cm with a 31"/79cm waist and 33"/84cm inseam wearing moonstone in a regular Gap size M.
Generation Good is our bridge to the future. It's an outline for our commitments to the people who make our clothes and to our planet. It's a promise to you that we'll never stop working towards better and bigger strides forward in our sustainability journey. And it starts with the five pillars on our good list: Better Materials, Less Waste, Less Water, Lower Emissions, and Support for Workers. We'll need your help to get there-that's why we started with your essentials. Jeans and tees. Because it feels good to do/wear/be good.
- Less Waste: We believe style is circular. That's why we obsess over fabric, details, and quality-each piece lasts a lifetime, whether it's in your closet or someone else's. Learn how to pass on the good with Give Back Box Here
- Less Water: This tee saves uses 50% less water in garment washing through the laundry process that the mill uses. By using a fabric spray instead of a garment wash, the mill uses less water and to prevent shrinkage (win, win).
- Lower Emissions: The mill where we produced this shirt has participated and achieved Greenhouse Gas emission savings through participation in a Gap Inc. Recognized Efficiency Program.
- Better Materials:This shirt is made with 100% organically grown cotton. Organic cotton is better for people and the environment because it's grown without the use of harmful synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Support for Workers:This shirt was made in a factory supported by our Gap Inc. P.A.C.E program, which empowers women through career and life skill education for garment workers.
- Short sleeves.
- Graphic print at front.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash.