High Rise Vintage Flare Jeans With Washwell
Fit & Sizing
- The High Rise is an 11 inch rise that's cut to hit above the hips. Looks good from every single angle.
- This new 70's-inspired vintage flare is a modern update to the traditional tighter-fitting flare. Made wide enough at the bottom to cover the shaft of a boot, this style is more relaxed and tomboyish than its predecessor.
- The flare leg shape starts to ease out a couple of inches above the knee for a much more relaxed leg.
- Straight across the hip, with a full inseam length that delivers a long, leg-extending fit.
Select a quantity
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Select a store to check product availability
- With Low Stretch. Feels like vintage denim, with just a touch of stretch. Snug at first, but forms to your shape.
- This jean is made with 5% recycled cotton. Less waste in the world. More great denim for you.
- High waisted.
- Dark indigo wash.
- Button-closure, zip-fly.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Better denim. Better planet. This pair of denim is part of our water-saving Washwell program. Compared to conventional wash methods, Washwell has saved millions of liters of water since 2016.
- 94% Cotton, 5% Recycled Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash.