High Rise Destructed Vintage Flare Jeans
Fit & Sizing
- The High Rise is an 11 inch rise that's cut to hit above the hips. Looks good from every single angle.
- The flare leg shape starts to ease out a couple of inches above the knee for a much more relaxed leg. Straight across the hip, with a full inseam length that delivers a long, leg-extending fit.
- Made wide enough at the bottom to cover the shaft of a boot, this style is more relaxed and tomboyish than its predecessor.
Select a quantity
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Select a store to check product availability
- With Low Stretch. Feels like vintage denim, with just a touch of stretch. Snug at first, but forms to your shape.
- High waisted.
- Medium indigo wash.
- Button-closure, zip fly.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Light destructed detailing.
- These jeans are part of our Washwell Program that uses at least 20% less water than conventional wash methods. Since 2016, we�ve saved 289 million liters of water. That�s enough to fill 579 million water bottles. Better Denim. Better Planet. Washwell
- 94% Cotton, 5% Recycled Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash.