GapKids | National Geographic Recycled T-Shirt
Fit & Sizing
- Straight, easy fit.
- Hits at the hip.
Fulfillment Method - Pickup or Ship
Our latest collaboration focuses on sustainability, adventure, discovery, and exploration of our planet. Plus, each piece in the collection is made with recycled or organically grown materials. Look inside the product for full details.
We're thrilled to partner with National Geographic, which does critical work in the areas of science, exploration, education and conservation.
- Made with 100% organically grown cotton. Softness is in its nature.
- Soft knit.
- Short sleeves.
- Assorted National Geographic images at front.
- Certain styles have graphics and writing at back.
- Grey shirt features a Geology Rocks graphic at front. Due to snow, the height of Mount Everest can fluctuate. As of August 2020, the height of Mount Everest is 29,035 ft and the depth of Krubera is 7,208 ft.
- White shirt features a Flight School graphic at front. While the bald eagle has a long wingspan of 6-8 feet, the California condor boasts a wingspan between 9-10 feet and can live up to 60 years in the wild.
- 2018 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of National Geographic Society, used under license.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Machine wash, delicate cycle.