Our most sustainable denim yet has a lot of good going for it. From fabric to wash to thread, we've thought about everything from end to end. It's also part of our Water Quality program that ensures our jeans are made in a way that minimizes impact on our waterways and environment. And, each piece is finished with 100% recycled thread. This is denim you can feel better about...down to the very last stitch.
- Candiani's premium Italian denim, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Dyed with water-saving Indigo Juice® and Kitotex® (note: that's mushroom and seaweed).
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Spread collar, button front.
- Button flap-patch pockets at chest, front slant pockets.
- Finished with 100% recycled thread.
- Includes bandana made with 100% organic cotton.
- 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash, delicate cycle.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase