Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives. The same dyeing techniques used to make the denim you love are applied to all of our indigo pieces. The color will evolve over time for a one-of-a-kind, lived-in look.
- Soft, textured knit.
- Long raglan sleeves with ribbing at banded cuffs.
- Ribbing at crewneck.
- Banded hem.
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase