1969 Premium Distressed Selvedge Denim Shorts
Fit & Sizing
- Mid rise.
- Slim through the leg.
- Hits above the knee.
- Inseam: 10"/25 cm.
- Model is wearing a regular Gap size 32.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection
- Inspired by 2000s Worker denim styles.
- Premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese stretch selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Light indigo wash with whiskering and fading.
- Light distressed detailing allover.
- Raw hem.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash.