1969 Premium Distressed Denim Worker Shirt
Fit & Sizing
- Straight, relaxed fit.
- Easy through the shoulder.
- Hits at the hip.
- Model is 6'2/188 cm, wearing a regular Gap size M.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Light indigo wash.
- Distressed frayed band collar.
- Long sleeves, button cuffs.
- Button-patch pockets at chest.
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash.