3-in-1 Indigo Parka Jacket with Detachable Hood
Indigo dyed for rich color and unique character. Inspired by the M-65 Army Jacket from the 1950s. Three-quarter length for ease of movement.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 denim shell.
- Deep indigo wash with subtle fading.
- Removable full quilted lining, warm poly-fill.
- Long sleeves.
- Detachable hood and microfleece collar lining for versatile wear.
- Drawcord ties at hood, hidden snap-button and zip front.
- Interior drawcord ties at waist.
- Slant snap-flap pockets at hips.
- Interior drawcord at hem.
- The same dyeing techniques used to make the denim you love are applied to all of our indigo pieces. The color will evolve over time for a one-of-a-kind, lived-in look.
- 58% Cotton, 42% Nylon
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase