Kids Destructed Overalls
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this collection inspired by iconic pieces from our archives.
- Premium 1969 denim.
- Adjustable straps, racerback.
- Square neckline.
- Bib pocket at front.
- Buttons at hips.
- Front slant pockets, faux fly.
- Destructed detailing throughout.
- 74% Cotton, 26% Tencel.
- Machine wash, delicate cycle.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase