Gap 50th Anniversary Embroidered Crop Crewneck Sweatshirt
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 supersoft, brushed fleece knit.
- Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with banded rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit trim at crewneck.
- Raw hem.
- Certain styles have allover tie-dye pattern.
- Assorted embroidered graphics throughout.
- Logo print at lower right side with embroidered detailing.
- 83% Cotton, 17% Polyester
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase