Gap 50th Anniversary Embroidered Pullover Hoodie
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 supersoft fleece knit.
- Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with banded ribbed-knit cuffs.
- Drawcord ties at hooded neckline.
- Raw hem.
- Certain styles have 1969 logo patch applique at chest.
- Allover assorted embroidered slogans.
- Certain styles have oversized logo graphic at back.
- 83% Cotton, 17% Polyester
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase