'80s Worker Standard Jeans
Fit & Sizing
- Mid rise.
- Relaxed straight cut through the hip, thigh, and leg.
- Leg opening: 17.5"/ 44.5 cm.
- Model is 6'2.5"/190 cm with a 31"/79 cm waist, wearing a regular Gap size 32x32.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by 1980s Worker denim styles.
- In a perfect year-round 11 oz. non-stretch denim.
- A clean and classic deep indigo wash.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Button closure, zip fly.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $25 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $25
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase