Distressed Lived-In Denim Overalls
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese rigid denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Rope dyed in a medium indigo color that uniquely fades over time for a worn-in look and feel.
- Adjustable racerback straps with front buckles.
- Straight neckline.
- Bib pocket at chest.
- Slant pockets at front, rear patch pockets.
- Thread-baring rips at legs, distressed detailing and paint splatter throughout.
- Cuffs can be unrolled.
- 74% Cotton, 26% Tencel®
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase