'70s Pioneer High Rise Flare Jeans
Fit & Sizing
- High waisted.
- Fitted through the hip and thigh.
- Flared leg.
- Inseam: regular 31"/79 cm, petite 30"/76 cm, tall 36.5"/92 cm.
- Model is wearing a regular Gap size 27.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by our classic Pioneer Denim styles from the 1970s.
- Low-stretch denim.
- Medium indigo wash with subtle whiskering.
- Button closure, zip fly.
- Five-pocket styling.
- Embroidered stitching at back pockets inspired by our 1970's archives.
- Logo patch at back taken from our archives.
- 94% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase