'70s Pioneer Icon Denim Jacket
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by our classic Pioneer Denim styles from the 1970s.
- Rigid non-stretch denim.
- Medium indigo wash with fading.
- Long sleeves, button cuffs.
- Corduroy fabric-trim at collar.
- Full button-front.
- Button flap-patch pockets at chest, side slant pockets at front.
- Rear button-tabs at hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase