Selvedge Western Denim Shirt
Fit & Sizing
- Straight, relaxed fit.
- Easy through the shoulders.
- Hits at the hip.
- Model is 6'2"/188 cm with a 32"/81 cm waist, wearing a regular Gap size M.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Rope dyed in a deep, rich indigo tint that uniquely fades over time for a worn-in look and feel.
- Long sleeves, snap-button cuffs.
- Spread collar, snap-button front.
- Snap-flap patch pockets at chest.
- Curved shirttail hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.