Canvas Chore Jacket
- Straight, relaxed fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Model is 6'2" (188 cm), wearing a regular Gap size M.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by 1980s Worker denim styles.
- Denim canvas weave with stretch.
- White wash.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Point collar, button front.
- Patch pockets at chest and hips.
- Logo patch detailing at chest pocket.
- Better denim. Better planet. This pair of denim is part of our water-saving Washwell program. Compared to conventional wash methods, Washwell has saved millions of liters of water since 2016.
- Cotton 98%, Spandex 2%, Cotton 98%, Spandex 2%
- Machine wash.