'90s Originals Crop Icon Denim Jacket
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by our iconic Gap Originals Denim styles from the 1990s.
- Non-stretch denim.
- Faded light indigo wash.
- Three-quarter length sleeves, button cuffs.
- Spread collar, button front.
- Button flap-patch pockets at chest.
- Front slant pockets.
- Button-tabs at rear hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase