Heavyweight Indigo Hoodie
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- The same dyeing techniques used to make the denim you love are applied to all of our indigo pieces. The color will evolve over time for a one-of-a-kind, lived-in look.
- Premium 1969 dense and rugged heavyweight fleece knit.
- Medium indigo wash.
- Long sleeves with banded rib-knit cuffs.
- Drawcord ties at hooded neckline. V-stitch detail.
- Front kanga pocket.
- Banded rib-knit hem.
- 88% Cotton, 12% Polyester
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase