$48.99 - $50.99
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- In a dense and rugged dry thermal knit.
- Long sleeves with banded rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit trim at crewneck, V-stitch detail.
- Rib-knit trim hem.
- This product was made in a factory that runs the Gap Inc. P.A.C.E. (Personal Advancement & Career Enhancement) program. P.A.C.E. is our educational program that helps the women who make our clothes build the skills, knowledge, confidence & resilience needed to advance in work & life.
- Learn more at gap.com/pace
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase