Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- Premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Rope dyed in a deep, rich indigo tint that uniquely fades over time for a worn-in look and feel.
- Long sleeves, button cuffs.
- Spread collar, button front.
- Button flap-patch pockets at chest, slant pockets at hips.
- Button-tabs at rear hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase