Selvedge Slim Jeans with GapFlex
Fit & Sizing
- Our bestselling slim fit.
- Cut slim through the hip, thigh, and leg.
- Leg opening: 14.5"/ 37 cm.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm with a 31"/79 cm waist, wearing a regular Gap size 32x32.
Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. We created the 1969 Premium Collection to celebrate that heritage. Iconic pieces from the archives, remixed in celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- In our premium 1969 Kaihara Japanese selvedge denim made on vintage shuttle looms.
- Made with GapFlex stretch technology for extra flexibility and total comfort.
- In a heavyweight 13.75 oz denim.
- Rope dyed in a light indigo color that uniquely fades over time for a worn-in look and feel.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Button-fly closure.
- Cuffs can be unrolled.
- Thread-baring rips at knees, distressed detailing throughout.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash.