TENCEL Icon Utility Jacket
This product is made with TENCEL(Lyocell), a more sustainable fiber made from wood pulp sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- It is produced using methods that reduce water usage and impact on the environment. 99% of the process chemicals are reclaimed in a closed-loop manufacturing process, rather than being discharged into the waste stream. gap.com/gapforgood
- Premium TENCEL twill weave.
- Long sleeves, button cuffs.
- Spread collar, button front.
- Front utility button-flap patch pockets at chest.
- Assorted garment-dyed colors.
- 68% Tencel®, 32% Polyester
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the "FREE" (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50
- FREE returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process
- In store: with shipping confirmation email (printed or on mobile device) and card used for purchase