TENCEL Icon Utility Jacket
Fit & Sizing
- Straight silhouette with an easy fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Model is wearing a regular Gap size S.
This product is made with TENCEL(Lyocell), a more sustainable fiber made from wood pulp sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- It is produced using methods that reduce water usage and impact on the environment. 99% of the process chemicals are reclaimed in a closed-loop manufacturing process, rather than being discharged into the waste stream. gap.com/gapforgood
- Smooth, lightweight, drapey TENCEL twill weave.
- Long sleeves, button cuffs.
- Spread collar, hidden button front.
- Front utility flap-patch pockets at chest, on-seam pockets at hips.
- Assorted colors.
- 68% Tencel®, 32% Polyester
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50