Shirred Tank Top in TENCEL™
Fit & Sizing
- Straight silhouette with an easy fit.
- Hits at the hip.
- Model is wearing a regular Gap size S.
This product is made with TENCEL (Lyocell), a more sustainable fiber made from wood pulp sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- It's produced using methods that reduce water usage and impact on the environment. 99% of the process chemicals are reclaimed in a "closed-loop" manufacturing process, rather than being discharged into the waste stream. Gap.com/gapforgood
- Smooth TENCEL weave.
- Light indigo wash with fading and whiskering.
- Sleeveless, tank straps.
- Shirring at yoke.
- Crewneck, keyhole button closure at back.
- Hi-lo hem, curves at back.
- 55% Cotton, 45% Tencel®.
- Machine wash.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50