GAPCASH Terms & Conditions
1. How To Participate in Gap's GAPCASH Promotion (“Promotion”): For every $50 spent on Eligible Purchases (defined below) at a Gap retail store or at gap.com (U.S. only) ("Participating Stores") between 10/24/13 at 12:01am ET and 11/22/13 at 11:59pm ET customer will receive $25 in GAPCASH; up to a maximum of: $75 in GAPCASH per transaction (in store) or $125 in GAPCASH per transaction (online). Eligible purchases include sale, regular and clearance merchandise ("Eligible Purchases") but exclude gift cards, packaging, shipping and handling charges, applicable taxes, prior purchases, and catalog orders and telephone orders placed to stores or customer service 1-800/888 numbers. GAPCASH is available in increments of $25, $50, $75, $100 (online only) and $125 (online only).
GAPCASH is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Purchases that do not meet the above minimum thresholds do not qualify for GAPCASH. Any purchase amounts remaining after GAPCASH thresholds have been reached do not carry over to future purchases or qualify for additional GAPCASH. Only one (1) GAPCASH coupon can be earned per transaction while supplies last. GAPCASH is a promotional coupon and is not legal tender. GAPCASH has no value and cannot be used for cash back. In the case of unavailability of GAPCASH, Gap reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value and to void GAPCASH in Gap's discretion, including in the event the Eligible Purchase is canceled or returned.
2. Eligibility: Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
3. How to Redeem GAPCASH: Customer can redeem $25 in GAPCASH on Eligible Purchases in $25 increments. In other words, customer can redeem $25 in GAPCASH on an Eligible Purchase of $50 or more, or $50 in GAPCASH on an Eligible Purchase of $100 or more, $75 in GAPCASH on an Eligible Purchase of $150 or more, $100 in GAPCASH on an Eligible Purchase of $200, or $125 in GAPCASH on an Eligible Purchase of $250 or more. Only one (1) GAPCASH coupon may be redeemed per transaction. Redemption must be made at Participating Stores and online between 12/3/13 at 12:01am ET and 12/8/13 at 11:59pm ET ("Redemption Period"). GAPCASH is redeemable only for its entire face value. No partial redemptions or credits allowed. Any GAPCASH value not used during a transaction or GAPCASH not redeemed during the Redemption Period expires and is forfeited. Customer is responsible for remaining balance of purchase not covered by GAPCASH. To redeem, customer must surrender the GAPCASH coupon to the cashier at checkout. Customer's GAPCASH will be deducted from the total purchase price (exclusive of applicable taxes). GAPCASH is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions allowed. GAPCASH is good for a single use only and is combinable with other offers and discounts including Reward Cards, first purchase discount, 10% Tuesday discount, and 10% Welcome Saving Pass. GAPCASH cannot be combined with the Gap Inc. employee discount. The dollar value of your GAPCASH will not be returned or refunded if you make a return or exchange of your Eligible Purchase.
GAPCASH cannot be applied: (i) to gift cards; (ii) to reduce customer's Gap charge account balance; or (iii) to packaging, applicable taxes, as price adjustments on prior purchases, or catalog orders and telephone orders placed to stores or customer service 1-800/888 numbers.
4. General Conditions: GAPCASH void if copied, transferred, sold, auctioned, exchanged or expired. GAPCASH is not redeemable in any manner other than as provided herein. By participating, customer agrees to release and hold harmless Gap, and its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, which may occur in connection with the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of GAPCASH. Gap reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should cheating, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion.
5. Arbitration Agreement (US Residents): PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. If you have a concern about the Promotion, please call Gap Customer Service at 1-800-427-7895. In the unlikely event that Customer Service or Gap is unable to resolve a complaint you may have to your satisfaction, you and Gap each agree to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration or small claims court. Any arbitration will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. For any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Gap will pay all costs of the arbitration. You agree that, by participating in the Promotion, you are bound by this Agreement and you and Gap are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. To seek arbitration, either party must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") setting forth the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and the specific relief sought. The Notice to Gap should be addressed to: Gap Inc. Legal Department, 2 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. If Gap and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Gap may commence an arbitration proceeding. The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and will be administered by the AAA. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND GAP AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Gap agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. In such event, Customer hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in California for all matters arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or customer's participation in the Promotion.
Sponsored by: Gap LLC, 1 Harrison St., San Francisco, CA 94105 (United States); referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "Gap."